Malomo supports a wide variety of events through the fulfillment and shipping cycle. These include:
- Order Placed: When Shopify records a new order placed by a customer.
- Shipment Created: When Shopify records a new shipment on an order and that shipment registers in the Malomo platform.
- Pre Transit: A shipping label was created but the carrier has not yet taken possession of the shipment.
- In Transit: The shipment is in the carrier’s possession and is en route to its destination. For each in-transit scan the package has.
- Out for Delivery: The shipment is currently on its last mile and is en route to the destination address.
- Available for Pickup: The shipment is available for pickup from the carrier’s facility such as a post office.
- Delivered: The local delivery vehicle has reported the package was delivered.
- Return to Sender: The shipment was not successfully delivered and is en route back to sender.
- Cancelled: The delivery has been cancelled typically by either the seller or recipient.
- Failure: The shipment could not be delivered.
- Error: An unknown delivery error occurred.
- Unknown: The carrier doesn’t know the current status of the shipment.
Events include a wealth of metadata that you can use with our integration partners to trigger notifications or personalize customer information.