Build Your Tracking Page via the Shopify Theme App (for Shopify 2.0 OS Themes)
Our Shopify Theme App is a super simple way to create a tracking page in your own Shopify theme. If you have an Online Store 2.0 theme, you can drop our Tracking Block App on a page template and add your content of choice to the rest of the page.
Want to get a tracking page up immediately? Add our Tracking Block to a blank page, customize the look of the block, and start directing customers to it. Prefer to optimize the page with product recommendations, social feed, and FAQs? Use your theme editor to add content sections around the block.
1. To get started, make sure you've installed the Malomo Shopify App to your store and confirm that you are already using a Shopify Online Store 2.0 Theme Template.
2. Click Customize on your live theme.
3. Identify which page template you'd like to add our Tracking Block on. We recommend creating a new page template in your theme and naming it
4. Click Add section and scroll down to the Apps section. Click on Shipment Tracker, which will add an Apps section to the page.
5. Drag the section to the desired location and then click on the Shipment Tracker for customization options.
6. Add in your Malomo Publishable API Key, which you can create in the Developer section of our platform. Learn more about creating API keys.
7. Customize the look of the tracker by editing the options in the Buttons and Inputs sections. Make sure to change the element selector between Shipment Tracker and Order Lookup Tracker to customize all options.
8. Click Save and you're done! If you prefer, add additional content sections to the page.
Would you like to add an image behind your tracking block? Learn more here:How to Add an Image Banner Behind the Malomo Theme App Tracking Block